Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Club Penguin Story

I wrote a CP story long ago, but I haven't ever had it published. I'm gonna show ya chapter one and two!

Chapter One- Kidnapped
Shaboomboom sighed and logged off. Club Penguin isn’t any fun anymore, he thought. I wish something exciting would happen. On the other side of the USA, Boomer 20 was thinking the same thing. Suddenly, each person was knocked out by a gas. Meanwhile, on the ACP chat, Boomer was insanely idle to others. "Boomer?" Jedimaster17 typed and hit enter. "You there?" A guest username, Wuddlemush, joined the chat. Since the members only rule was made, he wasn’t permitted till he PC’ed Ankita and asked to be a member on chat. She accepted and he came on. "I have come to tell you," he chatted, "That I have kidnapped Shaboomboom and Boomer. The only way to get them back is beat me and my army in battle." "Who are you?" Rapidy asked him. "I am your worst enemy. If you survive, your army will never be the same. If not, say bye-bye to your army forever." he replied. "Wait, we’re not going to delete the site if we lose." Abercrombe29 said. "You won’t, but I will." he said. "Goodbye, and good luck with your arguments." he said, and quickly left the chat.
Chapter Two- Quit?
"I am calling a meeting for all ACP soldiers. We will meet on our capitol server, and meet in the town. If you’re a true soldier, you will know our capitol. Hope to see everyone there.
Jedimaster17 (Ankita)" Sheila Gally read out loud to herself. "This is horrible!" she also said out loud. "Two of our top ranks kidnapped? But why?" She got tired of talking to herself and typed in the ACP’s chat URL in her browser. Quickly membered, she asked the same question to Cooltiger, Jungle, and Hattrick. "We really haven’t betrayed anyone in our career," Hattrick said,
"But we have a rivalry with Nachos, even though we’re allies. Maybe a leader wants to destroy us so they can be the most powerful." "But which one?" Cooltiger asked. "It’s probably not Aka, because he’s a nice soldier. It could be Person, because we hate him, and he wants revenge! AND, Linkin has nothing against us, so it’s probably Person!" Jungle said, just as Aber logged on. "What’s probably Person, the secret dude? Aber asked curiously. "Yeah, but we’ll just see when we battle him." Jungle said. "When WILL we battle him or her or them or whatever?" Sheila asked Aber. "If that freak comes back on chat, he’ll probably tell us." she said. "Should we make him a member again?" Sheila said. "Well, it might cause more problems, but might answer a question, so yeah, we’ll member him." As if on cue, Wuddlemush entered. He was also membered. "So when is this fight that you want?" Aber asked him. "I want it whenever it’s convenient for me. Also, Shaboomboom and Boomer said that they want to quit the ACP. Sorry, but they’re joining my army, and they’ll be loyal to it." "What IS your army?" Cooltiger asked. "That’s for me to know, and you to not find out till the battle. It will be in THREE days. Prepare if you want, but that won’t do you any good. Without your leaders, you are doomed." Without waiting for a response, he vanished.

No comments: