Thursday, April 30, 2009

Army news and some exciting blog news! Sorta

I'm going to tell you our, "exciting" blog news first. We have not recieved a lot of hits today, but when I left around 5 central time, we had 17 or so hits. I returned just now (well like ten minutes ago) and we had 30, so I'm guessing my advertising has payed off! I'm hoping someday this will become a major CPWN blog, but no matter what armies I ask, they won't advertise my site! Eh, that's ok. ACP might add me to a blogroll thingy, and IV and IFA (Ice Vikings and Ice Fighters Army) would probably advertise me in a post, as well as on the blogroll (MAYBE!) So look forward to possibly getting a buttload of hits. Now on a different note, here's the news for today!

ACP: Recieving help from other armies. (I'll say something about them in another post) They, as I said in an earlier post, have basically claimed all Nacho servers and defended their own in the process. They've claimed Shadow's Rock (much to the discontent of Shadow, who threatens to get involved) and promos are delayed. (DANG!!!)
Nachos: Psh, what do Nachos do? They're insulting the ACP and using these stupid tactics, such as the, "MOO CHARGE" and other stupid stuff! I'm beginning to really hate them.
UMA: Helping whoever wins Snow Fort (So most likely ACP!)
WW: WW is too afraid to help anyone, so they're staying neutral.
RPF: Yep, they moved up xD. Sergie returned, whoopee. I could care less.
IW: Neutral. Thinking up plans and stuff to make their army better by May.
RFW: Nuttin' new. Still going on that special journey.
Golds: Last and DEFINITELY least, the GOLDS. Yea, this is Gold. If ya can't read it, you have a mouse. HIGHLIGHT, BABY! Rofl. I really don't CARE what the Golds are doing, but I'm trying to be a successfull CPWN dude, so I'm gonna look. It looks like those little nooblets are neutral.
IV: Nothing new.

Check back tomorrow! I'm gonna try and go to ACP battle and get some pics to show ya. Advertise for me, please! I'm going to go advertise right now, xD. Bye! Don't get Swine Flu aka Piggy Flu xD!

(BTW, here's some random CP stuff. I was bored, so I went to a college, and some peeps were "pushing" a "nerd" around. It was a "fight" and then the Cool Empire formed. It was pretty funny how long it went on -About an hour...- It then basically emptied out and I left.)


3 comments:

Person Man said...

You are an ignorant moron. ACP got destroyed in most of their invasions on our servers. They can not claim a server without 24 hour notification. NOOB.

Sizzle said...

As far as I'm concerned, ypu perv, you can die. Just shut up because ACP beat you and that's allt here is to it. And I'm not a NOOB, you ignorant moron. I've been in CP armies since October 08, which is seven months, you dumba--- *cough*

Sizzle said...

*you