Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Meh.

Yup, I'm a wishy-washy fisheh, aren't I? This is my final decision. THIS WILL BE A CLUB PENGUIN WAR NEWS SITE! *da da da da!!!* Bobcatboy10, and his blog apollobob.wordpress.com , inspired meh to do this. He's meh friend and gave me this idea! Now for the day's news!

ACP: Still doing flag voting and Shab wants us to not cuss or the site will be deleted.
Nachos: The yesterday session for the Nachos went well--- excuse me, went AWESOME, according to the vid which is up on the site.
UMA: Someone named Emanuel retired and they're recruiting.
IW:
RFW: Trickster aka NpeppersN retired. He will be missed.
RPF: Commando has a site and he's gonna start stalking people (O.o)
WW: A story is posted by Santy Clause, Greenday9991 retired, and Luc Norris made some rockin' army news and otha awesome stuff.
Golds: I know, kinda unreadable. Their site has been deleted. I have no clue why, but either WP deleted it for language or someone did!



Check back tomorrow for more updates!

Flapper.