Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yesterday's News!

Here's do-day's news. I'm only gonna give Nachos and ACP, because not many more matter. Oh yea, and Ice Vikings



ACP and its allies: WON THE BATTLE! I was THERE, and the vid Person made was a lie!
Nachnoobs and their allies: CLAIM to have won the battle and are using a phony vid as evidence. There is also promo day, and Tancho controversy.
IW: Invaded Husky (or are, idk.)
RFW: Are jacked up in the head! They made fake pics of Boomer 20, ACP leader, trying to bribe the RFW into helping ACP. These pics were later proven fake by Shaboomboom and Solraida, high ranks in ACP. (BREAKING NEWS! MORE FAKE PICS OF BOOMER POSTED) and the nooblets are having a practice battle. Whoopee.
WW: Part 4 of Silent Sorrows. Finally, an army other than ACP, IV, and IFA that aren't pathetic losers.

UMA: Eh, they aren't that pathetic either. They're neutral and arguing with WW.
RPF: Having active count and their PB was an epic fail xD.
IV: Nuttin new.

Now for the big argument of Nachos and RFW vs ACP and apparently UMA vs WW. That is all CP has become is arguments. It's really pathetic, just like the RFW. They could be the most pathetic army I have ever seen in my life. And I've seen a LOT of pathetic armies in my life. You can insult the ACP by saying, "Oh, we rock, ACP sucks" but you can't just go making fake pics of the ACP leader insulting his own army, insulting his leaders, and planning to retire. I am fairly sure that is illegal, and if I figure out if it is I will inform the police (xD jk but maybe i will!) Then there's the second most pathetic army, the Nachnoobs. They clearly lose, then make fake evidence that they won, then insult the ACP and curse despite Wordpress rules. I hope they get suspended, I seriously do.

Here's the most pathetic army list! (TOP 5)
  1. RFW
  2. Nachos
  3. IW
  4. RPF (for their previous hacking)
  5. Golds (for their previous deleting of the IW site)

That's all, check back later today!





3 comments:

Billionfold said...

HEY THIS IS BILLIONFOLD, TELL EVERYONE TO CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE billionfold.blogspot.com

Sizzle said...

I'll tell about yours if you tell about mine.

Sizzle said...

Heh, this was a really horribly mean post lol.