Friday, May 1, 2009

My Story!

Chapter Three- The Meeting (part one)
Spotting Aber, Rapidy, Ankita, and some other soldiers, Casiusbrutus waddled over. "Hey guys. Have you heard the news?" he asked. Ankita did the depressed smiley and said, "Yes. It’s sad that they would quit, but we can do it ourselves. The ranks have been changed, also." Also as if on cue, Sheila waddled over. "I don’t think they quit. I think Person kidnapped them in real life and is holding them hostage, and threatening them for their password." Sheila said. "Why person?" Rapidy asked. "Because we have a rivalry against Nachos, so he’s threatening to hack and delete our site if we lose so they will be the most powerful." Sheila said. "Sickening." Aber replied. "If that’s true, the Nachos will be embarrassed for stooping so low." Ankita said in all caps. After thirty minutes of waiting, Ankita opened her igloo and invited the ACP. Everyone got there, but the kidnapper’s penguin hid there also. Ankita had done a great job decorating her igloo for the meeting. "Soldiers, do you think Boomer and Shaboomboom would quit?" she asked. "I don’t. Boomer is a totally loyal soldier to this army, and the same goes for Shab." Clintos said. "But there’s still the thought that this ‘kidnapper’ is threatening them to quit and for their password." Sheila said. The kidnapper, watching this meeting start, laughed in real life. "But why would he want them to quit? Why wouldn’t he just threaten them for the site’s password?" Aber asked. "And why wouldn’t they kidnap Oagal? Only he could delete the site." Rapidy yelled. "CALM DOWN PEOPLE! Answering you all. Clintos, you’re so right. Sheila, that could be possible. Aber, I don’t know why he would want them to quit, and Rapidy, maybe he DID kidnap Oagal. We haven’t heard from him since the kidnapper came on chat." Ankita said.
Chapter Four- The Meeting (part two)
"I think Oagal would have been here, and he hasn’t posted in days." Balloon said. "Hey, maybe he’s just keeping his promise to stay away from ACP." Dr Nono Jr, aka Bread, said. "But he wouldn’t ditch us in a time like this. He can barely leave us in good times." Rapidy said. "Yeah, nothing against him, but he’s retired so many times, and he’s never stayed away." Meggis said. "Meggis, don’t be that way. Oagal created this army. He has the right to come back when he wants!" Nodear said. "Yeah, Meg, don’t be a rebel. We need him now more than ever, so I’m guessing he’s also kidnapped." Ankita said. The kidnapper gasped in real life, figuring out his secret has been revealed. "Why wouldn’t he say something about kidnapping our creator, gosh!" Aber said. "He didn’t want us to get too worried, I guess. He probably thought that OH I DON’T KNOW, OKAY!" Ankita said, then sighed out loud. "Sorry. Lost my cool there. Okay, we’ve figured out that Oagal has also been kidnapped and I think that they’re threatening Boomer and Shab for their passwords, strangely." "Yeah, but why would he threaten Boomer and Shab for passwords, I ask again? They can’t do anything to the site." Rapidy said. "Er, I think I know. He might pretend he’s letting them go and then post as them saying something like, ‘Yeah, it’s official, I quit.’" Head said, speaking for the first time. "Yup, that sounds devious and such. Who would do that?" Tomtwelve said, ALSO speaking for the first time. "Coff or maybe Person?" Foxtails asked, ALSO ALSO speaking for the first time. "I don’t know, but that’s for another time. Meeting adjourned. You’re free to do what you want." Ankita said. Quick to not be noticed, the kidnapper left the server and went to a safe chat server, something an ACP soldier would never do.


(And yea, I know that Sheila, Meg, Ankita, Rap, etc. are retired. Hear me out, I wrote this waaaaay before everyone started dropping like flies.)

Adios, peeps! Not many hits today. We're halfway to 100, if that sounds like an accomplishment at all! Woo! I'm a failure. Dx. Jk jk, I'll get us more hits! Some advertising will do the trick.

No comments: