Friday, May 1, 2009

News for whatever day this is!

Heh, amnesia. I just saw Space Chimps, and that was like, the funniest movie evah. Yea, I said it. Anywho, here we go. First I have to say, I quit the Nachnoobs (In the words of TheBest22) because they're... well duh. They're the enemy!

ACP: Flappy is having a raffle, and we kicked buttocks in battle today. Scheduled battle vs. Nachos tomorrow at 1 central!
Nachos: Some Command Chain thing is posted and they think they won. They're gonna get owned in battle tomorrow.
WW: Nothing new.
RPF: RPF's second birthday is comin' up.
RFW: Wow, this is low! Either Boomer is really bribing the RFW, or they're framing him! They're attending the battle tomorrow, yada, and having an active check.
IV: NOTHING NEW!
IW: Practice battle, recruition (everyone says recruitment!!) and some anger.
UMA: Nuttin' new.

Many of you have been following this, "World War" of sorts, and it's basically ACP and Golds vs Nachos and ST (Or ACP Golds ST vs Nachos idk) No one else is helping, even if they claim to be. Just stick around and this will hopefully END SOON!

I'll give you 3 and 4 of my story in like, five minutes. I gotta pull up the file and copy and paste. Woop!

See you in five minutes *wink-wink*

No comments: